All places in this course have been filled. Please contact us if you would like to be notified about future offerings of the ACRA Heat Drying Flood course.
Course: ACRA Heat Drying Flood Course
Dates: 19 to 21 November 2018
Duration: 2.5 days
Venue: Coach8, 47 Gregory Street, Mackay QLD 4740
This hands-on Structural Heat Drying Course from the Australian Cleaning and Restoration Academy (ACRA) is designed to teach restoration personnel how to dry structures simulating real-life flood scenarios. Allen James from DBK Wales and Garry Carroll from ACRA will teach you how to dry an entire 3-bedroom Applied Structural Drying House using Drymatic equipment.
This unique, hands-on Heat Drying Flood Course covers:
- how to use heat to dry a whole house without using any dehumidification;
- how heat affects materials;
- how to use heat to benefit your drying situation; and
- the fundamentals of moisture detection.
Lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea are included. Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements when booking.
Dates and times are as follows:
- Monday 19th November 2018, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 20th November 2018 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 21st November 2018 – 8:30 am – 1:00 pm (lunch included)
Please bring a notebook and pen to the course.
The course cost is $750 per person (including GST). Places are limited.
Book online through the Australian Cleaning and Restoration Academy (ACRA) at the following address: